lauantai 12. helmikuuta 2011

10-Feb-2011: DNA Lounge - San Francisco, CA

San Francisco
I woke-up late due to the being-scared-of-sleeping-at-the-other-nightliner-incident from last night. I woke-up around 5pm to notice, that the show has been going on without me and everything was already set-up at the venue. We even got some breakfast today and the catering was according to our rider I.e. this venue felt almost like some European venue. Place got packed, close to sold-out, and the crowd response during our set was probably the best one until today. Thank you very much, San Francisco!

Krisse the street King


Our rest of the night was pretty simple waiting of getting back on the road to start sleeping. I'm starting to be in a mode where it's harder to fall asleep if my bed (aka coffin aka sarcofago) isn't moving a little bit. Some drinks have also helped sometimes, but now I was having a day-off from drinking after the madness in LA and Santa Ana and that seemed to be the case with most of the people in our home on wheels.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

as a former south-bay resident i miss the dna lounge offerings sorely. still, i have the obscene show to keep me going. bay area crowds are usually ahead o' the curve when it comes to supporting geunuinely interesting bands (merzbow, neubauten, liabach, buckethead, etc...those were the days

saddleburr